Monday, July 30, 2012

Meet The Girls! UPDATED!

And here are their names (I think ;-)

I have an issue with names...

I love so many of them and often second guess myself...

But I think names are important!

It's part of the bonding experience for me!

the girls
with their 

Mia Christine
Anhui Province!
Mia is 10.5 years old and will be 11 when we bring her home!

Melissa Faith
Guangxi Province!
Melissa is 6.5 years old and will be 7 when we bring her home!

And last but not least!

Madeline Mary
 Guangdong Province!
Madeline is 5.5 years old and will be 6 when we bring her home from China!

All the girls are sayin 
"Please to meet you!"

How do I know that?
Well, because I'm their Momma!

Be still my heart!
We are on our knees in thankfulness to our Dear Lord!



I will be in China for a very long time!

Prayin you'll be there with me!

(In other words, commenting words of encouragement on my blog and praying for us!)

Okay on a side note-
 I am not 100% sure of Melissa's middle name...hmmmm...
So let me know your thoughts!
Melissa Faith
Melissa Ann
Melissa ???


Unknown said...

Love the names! <3 Such precious little ones God has blessed you with! We will be moving in China in September. If there is ANYTHING we can do for you while you are there please let me know! Translating, helping with the girls, any shopping, praying etc...! We will be in Beijing but would be willing to travel!

Praying God's blessings upon you as you prepare for three more little souls!

In Christ,

kimjax said...

They're precious, Jean. Congratulations!! That will be one long trip!!

Lori said...


Let me think on the Melissa middle-name. Hmmm. The possibilities with girl names are endless! But I love your picks!

Diane said...

Congratulations! I love Melissa Faith and think it is perfect!

Sally-Girl! said...

They are adorable!!! All THREE!!!! I love Melissa Faith! You never consulted on that one!!!

Matilda Joyce said...

They are beautiful, and each name is perfect and beautiful. Love them all!

How old are they?

Chris said...

Since Mia has my name (for the middle) and Melissa has my daughter's name (for the middle) I think you are doing just you need a Hope or a Jubilee?

Yeah you will be very hungry for potatoes by the time you get home this time.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! They are all so very beautiful!

Emily said...

I LOVE the middle name Faith. I think it is PERFECT. Your newest girls are beautiful, and it was so fun to "meet" them.

Pam said...

Oops, that's me, Pam, who posted the above comment.

Wendy said...

Love the name Melissa Faith...oh so fitting. Congratulations and can't wait to hear of your travels.

Holly said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never heard of anyone getting PA for 3...never ever! God loves you so much Jean and is entrusting you with much...must mean you are doing a good job :) we leave for china in 3 days....time to finish packing! Literally! :) Only 1 little treasure for us, but we get to bring her home before she turns 7 :) Yay God!! :) hugs, Holly

Our Faith Walk said...

I love Melissa Faith!

Congratulations on these precious treasures. I look forwarded to following your journey to China and back.


Angie said...

You are the first one I know of to bring 3 sweeties home at once! You sure will be in China for a long time, but for wonderful reason!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness...Jean! I am speechless!! You are going to have one very full house full of blessings!!! : )

mainiac said...

Congratulations!! As far as middle names go for Melissa, I am a Melissa Marie :)

Nikki said...

Congrats on all three of your newest blessings! They are all beautiful and so are their names!! Our newest daughters middle name is Faith...I love it!!! Prayers to you and your family!

susieloulou said...

I'm no help - I love all their names!!

Rebekah said...

Love all the names! I have a Faith. They are all so beautiful! How blessed they and you are. PTL!

julie said...

What about Melissa Jean after her wonderful Mama?

KHM said...

I think I like the Melissa Jean option too!

Of course we will be following along and praying for you all.

Kim, Josie LiNi and Cris and family!

LaRita said...

Jean, I'm so very happy for you and your family! I know the new girls will fit right in and soak up the love you guys share!

I will be with you in the Spirit! I finally have come to my time to get my sweet little Victoria! Oh, I can hardly wait!! Elaina and I will go and get Victoria May this October 5!!!! She is from Guangxi Province as well! Maybe our girls know each other?? Both of my girls are from Hepu, Guangxi.

Blessings to you and your sweet family!

Susan A said...

How so lovely, I love their names, and Melissa Faith is a very lovely name!!! :)

How so exciting!!!! :D

Sarah said...

Where did Melissa Faith come from and what happened to Charlotte Rose?
I'm with the others I really like Melissa Jean:)
Good news for us...LOAs came at day 69. Our God is always right on time. Any tips you would like to send our way since we have never been to China?
How goes homeschool?
Sarah Risley

kippi said...

I love all the options. Faith, because I believe that is what has brought you this far, but the others are great names too. Im sure whatever you decide will be great.
Keep up the great work! We will surely be praying for you when you make that trip and for all the littles that wait for you back home.

Eileen said...

I think they're all beautiful names for beautiful girls! I've always liked the name Melissa and it's one you don't hear often anymore....and I think she looks like a Melissa!

mary said...

Yipee!!!! I am so happy, finally a little Mary........
And I really like Melissa Faith!!!!! You are doing a great job with all the names, and I will definitely be praying for all of you as you continue to add little ones to your wonderful family!!!!! I may make a trip to Minnesota to visit a friend and would love to one day meet all of you. Love your dear, sweet family!!!!!

David and Janet Hurley said...

Wow--I didn't realize there were 3!! I think they all look just like their names=)

Shelby said...

Melissa Faith is BEAUTIFUL! But I also like Melissa Joy (if you don't already have a daughter with Joy as a middle name!) The girls are gorgeous!! The 3 M's! Mia, Melissa, and Madeline! So cute! I'm excited and praying!!

Acceptance with Joy said...

Melissa Faith is lovely.

I have a kiddo with a middle name of Faith. We have a Joy, Hope, Faith, and Grace for middle names....

Laura L. said...

How did I miss the memo that there are THREE? Oh my! I did not know, so congratulations!! They are all so lovely and will be joining a lovely family. :)

I like Melissa Faith too, but you could always do Melissa Jean. :D :D

Sammy said...

I'm not Catholic, but you're right? How about a good Catholic name like Clair? His daughter was Mary Clare Scalia. She doesn't use Scalia now.

Sammy said...

Oops.. I'm talking about Justice Scalia.

living4him5 said...

Praise Jesus! Three less orphans in the world!!!


Susan said...

I agree with Shelby. I like the name Melissa Joy!

Dee TC said...

Whew, CONGRATS to your family! So...perhaps a post on how you found these THREE! treasures??? Oh my goodness, would love to hear about it all and wonder what your littles at home think about it?

Annie said...

Oh jean, I love them all!!!! SO pretty and I do love Melissa Faith!!! God has certainly blessed you my sweet friend!!!! You bet, I will be sending words of encouragement and daily prayers!!!!