Saturday, July 28, 2012

We have PA!!

 Oh My goodness, we are beyond excited!

We are adding another sweet treasure to our family!!

WE were drawn to her 
but she had a family. 

When things weren't able to work out for them 
she was once again available.

We couldn't help ourselves,

we had to ask,


 it would be possible,


 just maybe, 

this sweet dear child, 

could come home to our house,


And the Lord moved the mountains!

Our agency(Lifeline) asked for special permission!

And the answer was YES!

Praising God!!


Sophie said...

congratulations Jean!!
She is precious!!

Angie said...

Three sweeties? Seriously? Do share more!!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness gracious, Jean!!! How exciting! She is ADORABLE!!!!

Megan said...

What a doll- now maybe you can have a Maddie and a Lottie?!! So happy for you and all of your little blessings. How old is this "new" little girl? Can't wait to hear more!

Jenny said...

So three? That's amazing! We are using Lifeline also and are bringing two unrelated girls home from Ethiopia in about a month. I've been very happy with Lifeline!

Mary DeGennaro said...

Jean, she is adorable. How old is she? So this means you are bringing home three? She looks like a Mary to me!!!!!!

Shauna said...

Wow!!! How exciting and amazing!

Summer said...


We are in the process of brining our eleven children the states.

Waiting to watch God move mountains.


Sarah said...

WOW! Go, Jean. What a heart you have to love and keep giving over and over again.
grace and peace,
Sarah Risley

Nikki said...

How exciting!!! Congrats and God bless!!!

Eileen said...

Wow. I didn't even know that was possible! She's darling. Now you're going to need ANOTHER name! I'm still voting for "Lottie" for the sweetie from Guangxi!

Rebecca said...

Wow! You go girl! That's so exciting!!! I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Mulvahill home. Especially during the day as you're homeschooling all of those little darlings. I think I'm busy with 4! Seriously though, that is just awesome. And here's another shout out for the AMAZING LIFELINE CREW!!! We adore them!!! In a way, it will be sad when our process is over and I am no longer on the phone with them weekly and seeing the name "Mallory Blackmon" appear in my inbox anymore. :)

Kathy said...

She is adorable!!
We loved working with Lifeline
for our last adoption! They rock!

Jennifer P said...

She is beautiful. What shining eyes! Congratulations.

Jennifer P

Pam said...

Oh. my. word! Congratulations! God is SO good to allow you to bring home THREE daughters!

carrie said...


The Heald Family said...

They are both so adorable and I know they will add to your wonderful family:) Miss you here! We have not seen any other adoption families at the hotel yet, but we will find out Monday when we go pick up Lucy Wu:)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David and Janet Hurley said...

So pretty!! We used LL for 3 of our 6 China kid(2 at once). Congratulations!!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so adorable!!!! Cant wait to hear more!

Janet and Kevin said...

Oh Jean - I love your heart so. Congratulations! Lifeline - we are thinking of using them if we adopt again.

janet and gang

Sammy said...

She is really pretty!

Annie said...

Oh sweet Jean, you know how thrilled I am for you my dear friend!!!!! You all ROCK!

Sally-Girl! said...

I love you!!!

Lori said...

WOWIE! What a cutie-girl!

And three?!



Jen said...

Oh, wow! I saw the previous comment about 3 and I thought, "No, that's 2" I had to go back and look at your sidebar... it IS 3. I lost count! Ha Ha! I didn't know you could bring home 3 at once either. This is our first, so we are dipping our toe in with bringing home 1 sweetie this fall, but I know this won't be our last adoption. Love your heart, Jean... you and Jim. Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!

kristin said...

That's so exciting! I admire you so much and I'm so happy for all of you!

Susan A said...

awesomeness! :D

Shonni said...

Wow,sweet friend , I am so happy for you!!!!!

Faye Verquer said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Looke like she has a little spunk in her...gonna give Sam and Luke a run!!!