Sunday, November 24, 2013

Just One Question...

How on earth am I supposed to sleep when my hubby and sons are meeting our new boy?


2:00 China time!
Midnight my time...


Then a Walm*rt run...


Sleep... is just not going to happen...


We Skype at 7:00am my time...


He has waited far too long...


Can't wait until I finally get to meet him!


Praying for him and for his all that he will be feeling...


I know Hubby, Mark and Ben will do a great job!
Looking forward to our second Gotcha time when Momma gets to meet her boy!

God Bless YOU, sweet boy!

4 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

It's past midnight and I can't sleep waiting to hear from you!!! So excited!!!

Serving the King said...

Ahhhhhh can't wait!!!!! So excited!!!

Meredith said...

First: SOOO happy for you and your boys!

Who is the little boy on the right? His little face is breaking my heart. I'm not old enough to adopt from China yet but if I were I would welcome him home in a second. :( Poor guy just really looks like he needs a hug.

Holly said...

These pictures are precious!! What a sweet boy...