Thursday, January 16, 2014

Really, Really Good News!

I thought I was 56 and I just found out I am 55 yrs old!
I am feeling so very young and energetic!

Hubby thinks it's a good thing that I am so busy I have no idea how old I am or how young I am!

More Good news!
Today is our 32nd anniversary!
We had a nice leisurely lunch together!
It was so much fun just spending time with the man of my dreams!
We talked about how amazingly wonderful the first 32 years have been and that we hope and pray to have another 32 years together! It just so happened that our waitress just celebrate her 54th wedding anniversary- good job Mary and hubby!


We went to the airport and met the cutest little Mommy to be!
She flew in from Germany!
It is so wonderful having her HOME!
What a great anniversary gift!

There was quite the welcoming committee!

All the children are so excited to see Katie and her baby bump!

She was treated to a back rub and lots of love from her younger siblings!

So thankful she is home- it has been much too long!
(We miss you Andrew)


Shay Ankerich said...

Love this so much! Happy birthday and anniversary. Cute baby bump! We are very excited about our baby bump due in March. Crazy to have a daughter and grandbaby both coming!!! Blessings and love!

Jboo said...

Happy anniversary and b-day! Nice to be a year younger -- I try that every year! :) You are so cute and so is that little Mommy-to-be! Have fun with all the kids!

Kirstin said...

Hello! Although my comment does not specifically apply to this post, I just wanted to write and say "thank you!" We have just received our pre-approval to adopt a little 8 year old girl from China. We have 3 biological children and 1 son adopted domestically. We are so excited! I want to say thank you for making the effort to write your story and post it here on your blog. I have gone back to read some of your archives and am just eating up all of your experiences adopting older children. Thank you for your message of hope for these children and the families that adopt them! Many blessings to you and your beautiful family! ~Kirstin

Sue said...

Happy birthday to you and happy anniversary. Glad Katie could come home and she looks wonderful too.

Hanna said...

Happy birthday and happy anniversary! It was great of Katie to fly to see you, Jim and family after not seen for a long time :)

Shelia Jacoby said...

You look fabulous Jean! So glad Katie was able to make a visit home.