Monday, March 10, 2014

Can't Wait!

We are home!
Praise God!
It feels so good to be home even though we did have a wonderful time in Florida!
The children were excited to start school today-
it felt so good to be back to school for me too!

Now that we are home though... our focus is toward the next exciting event!

And that would be 
Baby Girl Burgess!
FYI- it is predicted my the Dr. that baby girl is now 5 lbs!

Here are our girls at 35.5 weeks!
They are actually 36 weeks now!
Oh, my goodness!
We are so excited for to go to Germany and meet our new grand baby!

AND, we are so excited to see Katie and Andrew, too!

Now friends… baby is due on April 8th!
I was 9-10 days early(and then had a c-section because he was too big) and Andrews Mom was a few days early with him. Sooooo, what do you think? Any guesses on when our baby girl will be born?

Praising GOD!!


Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

She is absolutely adorable! She is what every woman dreams of looking like when they are pregnant. Wishing her an easy delivery. Praying for her and the babies safety.

Angie said...

Well, my birthday is April 10th, and my oldest son's birthday is April 11th. What do you think, Katie?

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

GoodNESS, she looks AMAZING! I wish I looked that NOW, in my pre-menopausal state! LOL

I'll take a guess and say she'll deliver on...April 2!

Can't wait!!

Ty said...

March 30th is my guess! Soo exciting! That's awesome that the kids will all be aunts and uncles!

Sherri said...

I'm going for April 9th

Joy Altman said...

Katie looks adorable! I say April 1. :) I was supposed to become a grandma in April, too, but sadly my daughter's baby went to be with Jesus at 13 weeks. However, a new baby is now on the way, and this time due in August. I will pay close attention to any grandma lessons you have to give while I'm waiting, haha!

Lynne said...

Oh my goodness, Katie is so darling! Skinny little girlie, only her baby tummy tells us that she is going to have a little one soon. My precious Mom will be 91 on April 11th, but I hate to do that to Katie, and all of you. I think I will say April 6th. Such exciting times. Along with you and Grandpa, I bet all of your Bigs and Littles are just beside themselves with anticipation. I'm so thankful all of you are safely home. I prayed for you guys all the way. So happy you are home, and getting back into your routine. So happy for your wonderful winter escape. Now - get back to work you slave-driver of a teacher :)))

mewohlwend said...

So exciting for all of you! Nothing better than a new baby! I'm guessing April 10th :) Keep us posted. Katie looks terrific!

Katie Lee said...

Awe, thank you and thanks mom!!! My guess is March 30th! Wishful thinking ;)

Stephanie M said...

Katie is adorable! Our oldest daughter was born on April why not guess April 8th! Best wishes for the delivery!

Shay Ankerich said...

SO very excited for you~ it is the most beautiful experience in the world and our baby is an angel. I'm sure your's will be also!!! XOXO

Sally-Girl! said...

I adore you Katie!!! Can't wait to see your mama with you and baby girl!!!

Jo's Corner said...

Katie looks adorable! I'm guessing April 7 2014!
Are you still thinking of good Grandma replacement names? I think you should consider "Gemma"! It fits you, Beautiful Jean!! Or, "Jemma"!

Mama Ds Dozen said...

Just caught up on your family after not reading blogs for a few months. Your trip to FL sounds wonderful! Great job on the Road Trip with your whole crew!!!

I think you need to take a road trip to WA. We would love to host you all.

Miss your smiling face!

love & hugs!