Monday, November 10, 2014

It's Great to Be Eight!


Especially in this family!
We have six 8 yr olds!
Ben, Melissa, Madeline, Sam, Abby and Anna

It is such a fun age!
They are eager to learn and they are helpful,
  joyful children!

So thankful for this group!


Of course...
It will be a bit challenging we we have six 13 yr olds...
14 yr olds
15 yr olds
16 yr olds...
etc!
What on earth were we thinking?

Just kidding!
We will be just fine but I'm guessing we'll be on our knees a lot!


It is great to be eight!
But nine is fine, too!


Just ask these two!
Because someone very special is turning 9 
very, very, very soon!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Eight is a great age! And nine too!

As for the teen years, Jean, I will be on my knees too … and I'll try to remember to throw your name in there too LOL!

They are all so precious!!!

likeschocolate said...

I think the best part is that they have each other. How wonderful!

quilt'n-mama said...

I love the pictures of your 8 year old crew!
Believe me, I will be there with you on my knees, I am already most mornings:)

Lynne said...

Love their precious happy faces :)))