Friday, January 16, 2015

We've Only Just Begun!



33 years!
Praise God!
What a wonderful and adventurous journey it has been!
So thankful to God that he chose me to be married to this great guy!
I am blessed!
We have been blessed!

We celebrated a night early by going out to dinner!
(hey, the sitter was available on Thursday night not Friday night. After 33 years we have learned you take what you can get and you go with the flow!)

Rose petals were on the table!
(I should have taken a pic)
It was a lovely evening with the man of my dreams!


I love my husband!
He has many talents
but being handy is not one of them!
Nope...
he's not at all handy!

 For his birthday we gave him a air pressure pump.
I know, lucky him(wink, wink)!
With the big changes in the outside temperature, we had a record number of "low" tires that needed to be pumped up. We were becoming regulars at the local gas stations and once their air pressure pumps broke (I didn't do it)! 
We decided we needed to get our own!

I bought the easiest one...
Here he is, reading the directions!


And here he is saying,
"if your so smart, why don't you come and do it"!

I just smile and chuckle!


And now he is back to reading the directions!

He is VERY GOOD at reading!

I love my man!


33 adventurous years together!

18 children (hopefully 20 or more),
3 golden retrievers,
4 cats,
21 hampsters,
7 houses,
28 vehicles,
2 churches,
one son in love,
one daughter in love,
and
one grandchild (and hopefully 20 or more)!

Can't wait for what the next 33 years will bring!
(Well, I suppose I shouldn't be too excited- it may include walkers, hearing aids, bedpans, etc!)

Bring it on!

8 comments:

K said...

Congratulations! I wish you all the best for the next many more years.

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

Congratulations! We hit 30 this year and it's amazing we've made it. A lot longer than most of our friends.

Unlike your love, mine is handy. He created some wood bases for gifts my mom gave to members of the family, and it's wonderful. He's not much with car engines, (I helped change a clutch gear when I was engaged to him) but we've got an air pressure pump, steel bender, saws, and a few things I have no idea what they do. He's a locksmith so he's got engineering knowledge.

Have a wonderful year!

Vicky said...

Congratulations to a beautiful couple!

Hanna said...

Congratulations!

Candy said...

Happy Anniversary and Many, Many more.

Allison said...

Congratulations! As I read your list of adventures including kiddos and critters I got as far as 21 hampsters and went 21 HAMPSTERS!!!!! hahaha, that is a whole lotta fuzziness :-)

From the Erben Gang..... said...

You two really make the cutest couple! Here's to many more years! I agree-I found the hamsters a lot more shocking than the number of kiddos. xoxo

Nguyễn Mạnh Tạo said...

Congratulations to a beautiful couple!

Nạp Tiền ViettelMua Thẻ Điện Thoại Online với các loại The Cao Gia Re