Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Thank you!

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
for your kind words and for scripture!

It was so nice of you and so, so comforting.
We have received emails, FB comments, texts and blog comments.
They have all been SO helpful and we are so very grateful for these acts of kindness!
Thank you!

We are doing fine-
 yes, we are heartbroken

We know God has an amazing plan
and we look forward to discovering what that might be...!


Our little kiddos have been so kind.


They cleaned the garage to help me feel better!


That was so thoughtful of them!


It warmed my heart!


Then they brought me flowers,


gave me a back rub and 
lots of extra love.


Truly, our children are so sweet and loving!
We are abundantly blessed!

Yes, I still desperately want to bring home these two treasures
but
I am focusing on HIM, our children at home and our big kids where ever they may be!
Hubby is doing a little better then me because he is busy with work.

God's timing is always perfect
and I am guessing once again that will be true.
More on that later...

I have so many wonderful posts to post
BUT
as some of you know I was very foolish and I
got totally scammed.

Now, my main computer
is sick, sick, sick.
We are working on restoring it's health!

I will be back to blogging soon and focusing
on the joys of this life!

"Focusing on the joys" 
needs to be a deliberate effort
because there is always
someone
or
some circumstance
that can or is eager to bring you down.

Keep your focus on HIM!
HE
will not disappoint!

He will use this for GOOD!
And,
HE will use your circumstances for good!







3 comments:

Vicky said...

"Focusing on the joys"
needs to be a deliberate effort because there is always someone or some circumstance
that can or is eager to bring you down.

Keep your focus on HIM!
HE will not disappoint!


Such Godly wisdom, Jean! Thank you for sharing! It was well timed!

Sammy said...



the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 2 Peter 2:9

God gives us trails to grow our faith and faith is more precious than gold!

Shay Ankerich said...

Bless you sweet friend!!! Love the phrase Focus on the joys! A daily blessing!!! Xo