Tuesday, June 16, 2015

JOYful Noise 2015!


Year after year we hear about this concert
and this year...
we bought the tickets!


I went with the five kiddos I thought would be best at handling-
 a late night,
a large crowd,
uncertainty 
(it was our first time attending)
and loud music.


All five did GREAT!
It was a bright and sunny evening with a temp in the low 70's.
It couldn't have been more perfect!



First was
Phillips, Craig and Dean – 6:15pm



Next we saw-
Kristian Stanfill and Passion – 7:30pm

We ate dinner and had smoothies while listening and praising GOD!


AND THEN...
 it was time for
Matthew West!
The girls talked me into leaving our seats and standing near the stage!


It was awesome!


I may have been the only 50 something year old up there jumping up and down, 
singing along and worshipping Jesus-
 but I didn't care!


The girls LOVED it!


After this concert, 
I think I might just be just a slight bit "cooler" than I was, 
in the eyes of these 5 girls!


I really never pay attention to who sings what song 
but now I know he sings many of my favorites!


This evening with my girls was such a blessing!

3 comments:

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

So happy you were able to attend and that you had perfect weather for it!

Gina said...

This was awesome to read, and encouraging to me, to get out and do things I normally would not, in order to have fun with my kids!

McChesney Family said...

LOVE, LOVE Christian Concerts !!!

The radio is always on at our house(K love)
Our daughter home 3 months at the time was caught singing
oh, mamas soul" 10,000 reasons by Matt Redman.
And our son 9 months at the time was heard singing loudly at church
because he could read the song.
now, excited for VBS and can't wait for the littles to be able to go to concerts.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME !