Friday, July 17, 2015

Best Gift!

For my birthday the big kids went in on a gift!

I was so surprised and ...

so thrilled!

What a treasure this is!

Photos from over the years that have been on the blog!

And notes that were written from the big kids!

So many wonderful memories, 
all in this book!

I have seen other people have books like this but have never had one of my own!
(I do want to do this for the kids at home!)
It is wonderful to see the bigs and littles, 
all here, 
all together!

My heart is bursting with love!

Such kind words from each one of the bigs...

This is so funny!
And this is so Johnny!

Awwww, Johnny!
Thank you!

Praise GOD, for each blessing!

The time has gone by so fast(too fast) and I am in awe of how the children have grown!

And now there is a granddaughter in the mix!

Feeling so loved!

 Thank you so much
my dear sweet children!
Each one of you,
is the light of my life!

Feeling amazingly BLESSED
and so THANKFUL!


Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Happy birthday! What a wonderful gift!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday!! What a great gift, had me tearing up, I hope I kids will say such wonderful things about me one day, and I laughed out loud at Johnny's to funny, what a blessed lady you are, best wishes on your special day!

Jboo said...

Oh my word -- that is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! You are pretty amazing!

Wes said...

Proverbs 31:28
Her children rise up and call her blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied); and her husband boasts of and praises her.

Emily said...

What a priceless gift!!!

kate said...

It's wonderful! :)

I do a book like that each year for my daughter. And, I order two copies--one for me to keep when she eventually leaves home and one for her to take with her. :)

Diane said...

So love this! What an amazing gift! You have a wonderful family and it shows what a wonderful mother you are!

Rose Wan said...

very sweet!