Monday, August 10, 2015

Gotta Get Our Baby Fix!


It ain't easy having the grandbaby live so far away...


It's hard on the grandparents heart...
We want to be with her every minute of everyday!

So... since these Grandparents are problem solvers-


we decided we needed to travel to see our lil' baby as much as possible!
So thankful we have a trusted and wonderful sitter to be with the children at home!


Papa bought Emily a new toy!



It was so nice to see where they live and their new home!



Emily loves doing the motions to itsy bitsy spider!



The pj's used to be Anna's!



Just makes me smile to think our baby Anna wore them and 
now our baby granddaughter is wearing them!




She loves to give kisses!


Emily has a wonderful playroom in her new home!
It's conveniently located near the family room and kitchen!
After living in a hotel, then with her Nana and 
then with her Omie (Andrew's Mom) for 40 days -
they are now happy to have their own space!



Cozy coupes are a thing of the past...
All of our older 5 loved them!
Only a few of our newbies were young enough to enjoy them!








I'm sorry!
I just had to post all of these pics with her walking around holding her bottle!
You Rock, Emily!



It is so beautiful in rural Virginia!
Rolling foothills and winding roads!



Nana is glowing!
(It was a bit hot outside!)



Emily is very excited to be a big sis!



And Katie is over the first trimester and feeling good!



We had so much fun...



with these guys!



I think she looks extremely smart with glasses!



That's why I wear mine!
Just Kidding!
I have an astigmatism and contacts just don't work as well for me!

So thankful for this time together!
Can't wait for the next time!




6 comments:

Mammy said...

Love her little "piggy tails"....glad you could share a few days with them...

K said...

It looks like such fun! I can't wait to be a grandmother when my time comes.

Sue said...

She is getting so big. Congrats on a new family member coming this winter.

Megan said...

She's just darling!

Laurel said...

Looks like a fun trip! I have grandbabies in MN and others in OK and other across the state in WA. With soon to have 9 grandsons, none of them have lived near us. But . . . just this week . . . it was decided that eldest son, his wife, and 2 precious grandsons are not only moving to town, but will be renting our basement "apartment" from us (since we will "only" have 3 kids left at home in the fall). Yippee! Yahoo! This grandma is EXCITED!!! And, to add to the BLESSINGS, my daughter-in-love wants my help as she starts homeschooling our eldest grandson. Oh.My.Heart.

Welshie said...

I am going to be a grandmother for the first time next Feb !!