Sunday, May 29, 2016

Big Boys Have Birthday's Too!


Andrew, Billy and Mark each had a birthday in March and April!
The celebration was actually done on Andrew's bday!
April 23rd, the night before the baby shower!
YES... I am way behind on my blogging!


It was such a treat to be able to celebrate it here at our house!
Thank you Andrew, Katie and the girls for spending this special day with us!


Who's Birthday is it??
Obviously, there's some confusion!
Because it's "a lot of peoples birthdays"!


It's so fun to have our grand babies visit our home!
I wish they loved closer
but for now...
this is the way it is...
so we make the best of it!
We try to get together every 6-8 weeks.


Andrew and Katie went out a date with friends for Andrew's bday!
Since Ali loves her mother more than anything in the whole world
they put the kids to bed before leaving.
Otherwise Ali may have been inconsolable.


Plenty of cake for EVERONE!


Happy Birthday
Mark, Andrew and Billy!
Love you guys!


May your wish come true!


Please
COME BACK SOON!


2 comments:

Laurel said...

That's wonderful that you can still get together every 6-8 weeks. I hope to see my grandchildren once every year or two. So hard to have them living across the country (while I am still a very busy Mama at home).

I am hoping to be with all NINE of my GRANDSONS (no granddaughters yet) this summer. We have a daughter getting married in Minneapolis, and I think that 11 of my 12 children will be there (one son will be in Kenya on a mission trip), along with all 9 grandsons. Oh so hoping we can get most everyone to the wedding, even though it will be a quick and busy trip for us.

Blessings to you all!

likeschocolate said...

happy birthday to your boys! Congratulations! Glad you were able to celebrate with them.